Monday, July 24, 2017

I PASSED MY FIRST PRO EXAM!

Im back. ha ha ha okey, I am not impressed because I have left this blog unattended for quite some time. My bad.

Apparently, I am having a 2 months and half of holiday! AND OF COURSE I PASSED MY 1ST PROFESSIONAL EXAM!! Yeah, I finally did it. This is the part I want to share with you people, about how I managed to go through my first year as a dental student and what lessons I have learnt. So far this journey is just, maybe a drop of water in a glass?(teruknya analogi ko dahlia) Still there are so many challenges that I should overcome and keep struggling. I know that. I am going to feel anxious and hesitate of what will be coming, but I guess I am exhilarated the fact that I will be a dentist in a few years. Sabarrrr Dahlia sabarrrr.

I was wrong when I think this course would be easy. All those mental breakdowns and tears just give me the urge to give up this course. I know, I was weak. Sometimes, I asked myself "Is this journey will be worthy or should I just keep crying and regretting the decision that I made?" NO. I NEVER REGRET. It has never crossed my mind to regret of being a dental student. I love dentistry. I have never have this deep passion towards towards other thing, except for dentistry.

I may be stumbled, knocked down to my knees. But that is the essence of learning. Love hurts right? Same goes to dentistry. Even though it aches, but I keep making steps forward. Rather than being all weak and pessimist, I try to convince myself that I can. I will do it.

Some would say, "eleh, orang lain selamber je boleh belajar jadi doctor and dentist, kau lembik nak menangis bagai. attention seeker la tu". Look dude, I know what I am capable of. I know when I can keep this thought bottled up or just let it burst out. I know when I can struggle and just swallow all those pain and tears and act like nothing. Sometimes you should never compare your abilities with others if that makes you more demotivated. Yes, comparison is good, it will give you some spirits to challenge yourself. However, dont go ovearboard will ya?

There you go, I am just putting up these pictures here because they deserve to be acknowledged by me hahaha. All my studying and revisions which I did during this year 1 of BDS. Mind you, I love library. Library has become my fundamental spot to study. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment